Friday 15 August 2014

HAPPY WEEKEND


It's grey outside and the fridge is bare, all I had to fill my tummy this morning was coffee. Usually there is a bit of a commotion in the kitchen as we get breakfast ready on a Saturday morning, but today it was just the hissing of the coffee machine. As I hit the espresso cup onto the chopping board to release the coffee I went starry eyed imagining that it was a little teeny tiny brownie, which would have been the perfect pal for my coffee. 

My son was playing in a minefield of lego, cars, teddies, texters and paper on the lounge room floor and in the midst of his creative mess, I couldn't help but place the ground coffee in a tiny dish and leave it on the table for my him to find, it was a bit mean-mum of me, but it turned out to become fantastic leverage into convincing him that we needed to leave the house today, to go out for brunch today.

What do you do with your left over coffee grind?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Images taken using Canon 5D Markiii//50mm 1.4
Please do not use my images without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment