Sunday 24 August 2014

MARKET DAY














Sunday is market day. Not every Sunday, only once or twice a month. Today we met up with a beautiful new friend, and her son and my son playfully followed along behind us, jumping over tree roots and skipping as we forged our way through the markets to pick up some vintage finds for her and some fruit and vegetables for me. Soon after arriving, Pat and I got straight to business -two spinach and cheese gozelemes and a chilli pulled pork bun, right off the bat. We spent most of the mid morning and early afternoon wandering around and catching up with friends as we strolled and stopped and strolled along the busy pathways. The weather was not so bright earlier in the day, but the tenacious sunshine stuck around and it made for a gorgeous afternoon in the sunshine. After our snowcones, we headed home and I greedily spilled the contents of my bags onto the table and I plonked myself down on the couch with Vinnie on my lap and a stack of cookbooks next to us, dog earring the appropriate pages with ideas for this weeks meals.
 
Images taken using Canon 5D Markiii//50mm 1.4
Please do not use my images without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment