Saturday 16 August 2014

WEEKEND TREATS




Brunching with someone who loves food as much as you do is fun, but in my case it sometimes means that you don't get to eat a lot. So we went out for brunch today and we ate in the following order; a chocolate brownie with a raspberry surprise, chai latte with full cream milk and a lentil dahl with a poached egg and fresh roti. He had a chicken and leek pie with a quinoa, beetroot and avacado salad with fetta cheese, yet he still managed to eat half of my meal. So after bickering about picking at each other's plates, we made peace and decide to 'share' our plates, but sharing meant that everytime I cut off a slice of pie, he would evil-eye me sizing up the slice on my fork to the millimeter. Perhaps this is karma for all of those times I did that to my parents.

Images taken using Canon 5D Markiii//50mm 1.4
Please do not use my images without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment