Wednesday 24 September 2014

AT HOME WITH XANTHE & ACE: SUNDAY KID OUTTAKES



 
 

 

 



Just a couple of outtakes from a shoot which I was so excited to do in collaboration with Sunday Kid, the first of one of many of their super cool "At Home" interviews for their blog, which you can read here. This family is as cute as pie; Xanthe is an uber talented stylist and her husband runs a family owned restaurant/takeaway shop in Woy Woy on the Central Coast and Ace is just an amazing handsome little dude. Their place is filled with retro awesomeness and it sits right on the water with the shop downstairs and their home upstairs. Walking up and into their abode reminded me of my childhood summer holidays spent on houseboats and yachts on the Hawkesbury River. Once upstairs, you are greeted with the most spectacular view and a feeling of freedom swept over me as I looked out across the water and over into the mangroves. Just the slightest breeze over the water and up into their balcony and I could swear I could feel the motion of the house bobbing gently with the water.
  
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Images taken using Canon 5D Markiii//50mm 1.4
Please do not use my images without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment